Generally, Vesstoss encourages clean, car-free alternatives we’re passionate about vibrant communities that have less traffic, cleaner air, and safer streets.
Vesstoss is taking unprecedented actions to help everyone who uses our app stay safe and healthy while on trip in accordance with government mandates, facilitating a vehicle disinfection service, and launching a new tech tool to verify if drivers are wearing a mask.
- Vehicle Disinfecting: We have enhanced our cleaning methods and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our scooters.
- Safety Measures: We are distributing hand sanitizers in our facilities. All of our mechanics and operators in the field are required to wear gloves and wash their hands regularly.
- Payment: Riders are encouraged to pay with their credit/debit card or through Fawry outlets, e-vouchers or even credit transfer to avoid the exchanging of cash.
- Following (WHO) measures of sefety : We’re following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), federal agencies, and other global health organizations to collect the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive and expedient. Based on this information, we will decide to continue, pause, or suspend operations in certain markets.
- To learn more about COVID-19 and other precautions you can take, please refer to the World Health Organization , and Egypt’s Ministry of health and population website.
We’ll continue to update our policies and operations during the pandemic, and remain committed to providing you and those in your community a clean, safe and reliable transportation option during these unprecedented times.
Thank you and stay safe.